MRSHS Uniform Shop
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0423 643 303
For online orders please follow this link: Online Orders
*COVID 19 Update to Opening hours and access:
Due to COVID 19 virus we are having to review the way we run the School Uniform shop to ensure we comply with Social Distancing measures.
The following procedures will apply in relation buying school uniforms at Margaret River Senior High School until further notice.
For parents/guardians access to the Uniform shop is by appointment only. Please see the appointment times and the link to arrange an appointment below. When entering the school for appointments, parents/guardians are required to report through the front administration office or the Student Services office.
· Tuesday 8.30 – 10.30 By online appointment Only
· Thursday 8.30 – 10.30 By online appointment Only
Students can purchase uniforms from the uniform shop between 8.30 am and 9.00 am on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
Students are required to follow the social distancing measures that are set up outside the Uniform shop.
Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
- Proof of Purchase must accompany any garment returned for refund or exchange.
- Goods will only be accepted for exchange or refund within 14 days from date of purchase.
- All garments must be in new condition and have all original labels attached.
- Refunds will be credited in the same way as original payment was made.
- No exchange is available on: Hats, Socks, Swimwear, Girls Tights and 2nd Hand Clothing.
- For faulty garment/warranty claims outside of the 14 day return period where a failure does not amount to a major failure, we reserve the right to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy. Proof of Purchase must accompany the product. Products damaged as a result of wear and tear, accident or mishandling will not be repaired or replaced free of charge.