Student Services Team
We work together to monitor students’ well-being, behaviour & attendance.
- Working with students, parents and teachers to modify inappropriate behaviour and encourage acceptable behaviour.
- The monitoring of student progress
- Pastoral and academic counselling
- Parent contact regarding student counselling and referral
- Monitoring of student mental and physical welfare
- New student induction
- Organisation of proactive and student social events
eg Sisterhood, Yeah the Boys, Man-up, Leavers’ Seminar, School Ball, Graduation Dinner, Student Council activities, Reward Days
- Management of the Health Department’s Immunisation Programme.
Main Desk: 9757 0745 & 9757 0795
Ms Hetty Bogerd
Deputy & Student Services Manager
Phone: 9757 0720
Mr Chris Buckland
Year 7 Coordinator
Phone: 9757 0786
Mrs Melanie Chapell
Year 8 & 9 Coordinator
Phone: 9757 0742
Mr Heath Johnstone
Year 10 Coordinator
Phone: 9757 0731
Mr Ben Finch
Year 11 & 12 Coordinator
Phone: 9757 0783
Mrs Carolyn Ralph
Learning Support Coordinator
Phone: 9757 0785
- Manages the Disability Allowance students- those with an intellectual or physical disability and students with autism
- Manages the Education Assistants
- Assist teachers with teaching/learning strategies in the classroom.
- Promote literacy strategies in all Learning Areas.
Ms Angela Ramirez
Aboriginal & Indigenous Education Officer (AIEO)
Phone: 9757 0713
Ms Kathryn Seisun
Mentor Coordinator & School Chaplain
Phone: 9757 0730
- Partnering students with an appropriate community mentor in order to share ideas, experience and guidance.
- Working within the Student Services Team.
- Pastoral Care; Liaison between community and school; Available as a confidential listener.
- Post graduate qualifications in counselling.
- Specialising in adolescent health especially nutrition, drugs, sex education and mental health.
- Families with complex needs.
Mrs Wendy Coffey
Cadet Coordinator & Rock and Water Instructor
Phone: 9757 0785