The Library Information Technology Centre provides information and communication technology and infrastructure support to Margaret River Senior High School student and staff .
Our vision for Margaret River Senior High School is to use Information and Communication Technologies to enhance the school’s teaching and learning environment.
Margaret River Senior High School, staff and students have access to an array of resources including:
- Their own unique logon
- School web-based emails
- Access to the Connect Learning Management system
- Free Office 365 tools including online Word, Excel, Sway and OneNote
- Free 1TB of online storage Microsoft One Drive
- SEQTA Teaching Portal integrated with the administration system
- Access to personal network storage
- Links to study skills, ETV and ClickView programs
Every student has a unique logon account that provides access to resources within the school.
Students are encouraged to bring their own computing/tablet device to school (BYOD) provided they meet the minimum specifications.
They must only use the device at school for educational purposes and must agree and adhere to the BYOD policy.
For more information go to the BYOD page.
ICT Coordinator: Ms Petra Stene
ICT Administrator: Mr John Atkins
ICT Technician: Mr Neil McKay
The Margaret River SHS Parent ICT Guide contains information about BYOD and online resources.
Choose this link to download a pdf of information: ICT Information Package
Choose this link for BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE – INFORMATION
Free Microsoft Office for Students