Margaret River SHS will host our first Information Night for Year 10 Parents on Wednesday 14th March at 7pm.
We believe that the best decisions are made with plenty of lead time and discussion. Helping parents understand the Certificate of Education requirements and unpacking the options available takes time.
This event will include information on:
- The transition process from Year 10 to 11.
- The Year 10 foundations at school through Career IT.
- The awareness of the types of courses available to students for 2019
- Student achievement in Year 10 and the impact on recommendations for Year 11.
- Collaborative process for course selections for Year 11.
- Timeline for course selections.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM FROM 7PM.
This is the first of two sessions (the second in Term 3) to ensure both parents and students are informed and ready to make these pathway decisions