Connect access to parents is now being used in our school as a means of sharing students’ marks, learning content and some notices with some of your child’s classes.
Each parent and guardian will be given their own secure login to Connect. If you have not received yours please email the school at [email protected]
You can access Connect through the CONNECT ink on the JUMP PORTAL in the home page or click on the following link: https://connect.det.wa.edu.au
When you login to Connect you will be able to see information specific to your own child/ren such as:
- The classes in which your children are engaged in using Connect
- Week by week attendance information
- Marks book information drawn from Reporting to Parents in some subjects. To view these you must click on Classes, then on the the class name, then on My Marks.
- Notices from classes that automatically generate an email notification to you.
- All marks are subject to moderation and different weightings; therefore they may not reflect their final mark and grade.
- Not all subjects will have content in Connect and the use of Connect will differ across learning areas.
- All parents/guardians with Parental Responsibility with will be enrolled in Connect – if you are enrolled and would not like to participate – please email us at [email protected].
- You can customise the amount of notifications you get within the Connect website. If you require help with this please email the school at [email protected].
If you have any difficulties accessing Connect please contact Petra Stene in the Library on 9757 0744 or email her at [email protected].